question of the week (again)

alittlehut-3dpsring

"What would you do if you couldn't do what you are doing now?", my D asked me this week.

He's asked me this before. My answer has always been: I really don't know. This is what I was meant to do—at least for today that's true.

I believe that if you're doing what you are meant to do you just feel it and it flows. There are no other options that seem better or necessary. That's how I've been feeling about my work lately. It seems to just be pouring out. On some days I almost feel like I should be waiting for the other shoe to drop. Will I hit a dry spell? Maybe. But for now I'm enjoying the ride.

• • •
FRIDAY TIDBIT

Tutorials for toddlers
My apologies for the scarcity of tutorials. Trust me it's not for lack of working on any. It's just that some are coming along and still need to be under wraps. In the meantime I do have a few that you can see now and that you can enjoy with your little ones. Check them out on Disney Baby!

Have an awesome weekend!
• • •

My Spring Bouquet collection of flowers is now in the shop! I wanted to create flowers that are more 3D so that they can used on gifts, cards, garlands, centerpieces or in shadow boxes. I hope you enjoy them!

spring bouquet

No comments:

Post a Comment