gone & back



Scheduling posts ahead of time can look a bit deceiving but I didn't want to leave you hanging yet again. The truth is that I've been out of town since last Thursday and I got back yesterday.

If you ever need to clear your mind and get away from it all just do it. We all plan for major vacation time but mini-vacations are also very smart to take.

My break wasn't the type you may be imagining. I was with 80 women on a retreat as a member of the organizing team. It was a lot of hard work but a lot of fun too.

This type of break may not be your particular brand of fun but you do deserve one. If you're like me and have kids, when you get back the laundry may not be exactly done, the kids will tell on their dad regarding the lax menu and you'll have work a bit piled up. But it's totally worth it. Do it!



Did I knit the cowl? No. Not one stitch. I don't know what I was thinking when I even considered having time for it. Craziness.

Now to tackle this business about Christmas being only two weeks away. Who sped up the calendar? Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment