back

graphic arches

Well hello there! I had no idea I'd be gone for a couple of weeks. I've been so wrapped in projects here and there that I simply didn't have the time to put together anything decent to blog about. I think I may have also reached one of those "need to take a break moments"—it happens.

So... what have I been up to?
- Still working on my book proposal (rethinking some projects-but almost done!)
- Working on some projects for local clients
- Designing new patterns and projects for my shop
- Visiting with great friends at Houston Quilt Market. Some photo evidence via Diane here. It's always so much fun to get together with such driven and talented women.
- I went to paint a collaborative/fun raising project with my little C's 3rd grade class. A lot of fun!
- And basically just going on with our crazy life...

I've regrouped and today I start off with some limited edition goodies at Poppytalk Handmade. The collection includes assorted paper cutouts (for framing, scrapbooking or coaster making) and new graphic fairy tale art work. If you see something that you'd prefer in a different color just send me an email and maybe we can work something out.

a little hut @ poppytalkhandmade


This is a limited edition collection because I am actually making and putting these items in the mail to whoever orders them (I haven't done that in a while). I will only be doing this during the month of November.

For those of you that work with cutting machines you can take a look at the paper cutouts there to get some inspiration on what other things you can make with my Christmas Paper Quilt and Falling Leaves collections. I will be putting the digital files to the new items (like the Graphic Arches Tags) in my shop in the next couple of days.

Be sure to check out the other artists at Poppytalk Handmade. There are beautiful things that can help you get your holiday shopping started!

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment