spring is in the air

The mundane part of my life (aka mountains of laundry) is keeping me indoors on the most beautiful afternoon ever. The sun is shining and the birds are signing away. The thing is, that if I don't take care of the work right now, I'll come up with some fabulous excuse to avoid it all. So here I am taking a tiny break which will be followed by a yummy "arroz con pollo" that I just made.

from my little dd
Tiny flowers from my little C.

Fear not, there's a slightly more interesting reason for me to post today. If you have anything that you'd like to ask me you can do so on Formspring. I'm curious to know what your questions will be, but also a bit nervous too. Be kind my friends (I know, you always are).

I hope you're enjoying your weekend and that it's more exciting than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment