nominated!

I'm so happy to be included in the latest book club group at Craftevolution. What a surprise and an honor! Two more fabulous books are included and I'm excited to see the outcome. I always feel weird about asking for something like this, but if you feel inclined to vote for me, you can do so on the right hand column here.



Friday Tidbits

Today these links are for those of you that need more paper related ideas.

Paper Crave: There's so much inspiring work to see here. Kristen also happens to be having a giveaway of two signed copies of my Home, Paper, Scissors book. All you need to do is help her out by filling out a quick survey to participate.

Folding Trees: There are so many paper crafts here. Grab a cup of your favorite drink and some paper when visiting!

Happy Friday and have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment