2010 calendars

I hope everyone had a great weekend. It was gloomy and gray around here for a good part of the two days so not much got done outdoors. However, I did get to finish some work that was pending and many board games got pulled out.



Several people have emailed me asking about my 2010 printable calendars. They are now available. I keep trying to retire these designs and I keep getting requests for the same ones—so I figured to leave them be and come up with a new one to add to the group.

Unfortunately, I can't show you the new calendar. What's even worse is that I'll probably have to abandon the idea because of technical difficulties. So frustrating. Grrr. I'm thinking that I may produce a very, very limited edition. We shall see.

The calendar above is a printout of the patterned initials calendar. It has 12 new colors and patterns. The initials cutout calendar (not pictured) and the perpetual calendar (below) are also available.



Thank you so much for those of you that have voted for me at Craftevolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment