martha stewart came calling... sort of

This morning I was on "Morning Living with Kim and Betsy" a Martha Stewart Radio morning drive-time show. It was my first radio interview and I didn't know quite what to expect. However, I did know that at some point or another I'd be at a loss for words, would totally get tongue tied or say a bunch of ummmms and I was right, but oh well. I guess it wasn't too bad. As soon as it was over so many other things I could've said came to mind. Doesn't that always happen? In any case... here's the recording:





I've been wanting to share this project since January and yesterday it finally saw the light of day. I designed it for issue 11 of Craft magazine. Sadly, as some of you may recall, the 10th issue was the last one to be printed. The project finally made it's way to the Craft site yesterday. It fits in nicely with this month's Home, Sweet, Home theme.

The lamp is still in the same spot I set it up for this photo and we use it on a daily basis. I don't know what it is about it but I really enjoy looking at it.

If you'd like to make one of your own visit the Craft site for the full tutorial. I promise that it's not as complicated as it may look. Thank you Craft!

Another huge thank you to those of of you that sent me kind comments, tweets, private messages and emails yesterday. I was overwhelmed in the best of ways! Your support means the world to me. I truly appreciate it all. I hope that those of you that have ordered Home, Paper, Scissors really enjoy it. To top it all off my Mr. Z came home with flowers for me (and little C). How sweet is he?

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment