wow



Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! You sure know how to warm a girl's heart. I didn't get a chance to get back on my computer until this morning and I'm so shocked by all the comments everyone has made so far (and the book isn't even complete!). If everyone responded to accomplishments, big or small, the way you've done here this world would be such a nicer place. All I can say is 'thank you' again and again. I also want to add that it's so nice to meet some new people through these latest comments. Welcome! - xo

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I can't wait to see your paper craft book :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Blogspace' is a wonderful place to give each other compiments. And I agree: we should do that far more often (also in 'real life')

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations, I've silently admired your work and it's definitely a great time to come out of hiding! I can't wait to see the book - I'm sure 2009 will sneak up quicker than we think! Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia,

    I am so happy for you! Congratulations!
    I've been away for a while and did not discover the great news until today. I know that the book will be fantastic - with your sense of style, creativity and skills... I'll be cheering you on!

    Best, Lotta

    ReplyDelete