too tired to think of title

A new order of linoleum is waiting to be carved. What to carve is the first question. When to carve is the second. There are orders to send, design work to complete, etc. etc. As far as the blocks are concerned, I'm leaning towards changing my direction a little. My sketchbook is full of abstract patterns/shapes that I'd like to try out. Stay tuned.

In the next couple of weeks, my blogging may be sporadic at best. To be honest, I'm going to try to go without using the internet for a full week or more. I have no idea if I have the willpower to do it but I'm simply too busy to not give it a shot. Wish me luck! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm liking this new direction of abstract patterns + shapes. This design would be a great fabric print. [hint hint] ;) Enjoy your time away from the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling. I have a new stack of wood in the garage. To anyone else its just a pile of wood but to me its worth months of bliss. I can't wait to start my new ideas and see them materialise in the wood. No more internet until I finish my orders! I have heard that one before....but its a way of relaxing after carving for 4 or 5 hours.

    ReplyDelete