feliz cumpleaños

Yes, today is the day! Happy birthday to me. It's nice that my birthday is close to Mother's Day...I get spoiled for several days! :)

No handy work to show as I had hoped. I can barely type all this. My right arm is suffering what I fear are the consequences of bad posture while sitting in front of the computer. Not fun. So no interesting graphic either. Just something I doodled with a couple of weeks ago. Interestingly enough it's blue which is supposed to be my color according to this quiz that I found via Jessica.

According to this site being blue means:
"You give your love and friendship unconditionally. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive."

I think I'll be in lurker mode for a few days. For now I'm waiting for the pain killer to kick in! TTFN!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Patricia! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. !Felicitaciones y Feliz cumpleanos!

    Un beso grande~

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy birthday to you + I hope you feel better. I recommend lots of sugar. :)

    ReplyDelete