wip - got a little more done



I got a little further with this project last night. I think I'm finished with it...I think. It's one of those things where I don't want to go overboard. I want to keep this project simple. I'm not even sure what I'm going to do with this illustration/block print/embroidery thing yet (I don't even know what to call it!). A couple of options include framing it or stretching it over a small square canvas... the list goes on and on. In any case this is a small practice piece for some Christmas gifts that I have in mind.

Gotta run...too much work to do!

8 comments:

  1. I love this technique! I've been dying to try it. These are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very beautiful and perfect, perfect colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i look forward to seeing what you do with it. it is quite beautiful, colors work well together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patricia! This is beautiful! I love the simplicity and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you all are too kind! thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely! I wish I was on your holiday list :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh that's so cute! What a great mix of mediums! Love the colours too.

    ReplyDelete