Happy Holidays!

My absence from blogging has been mostly due to the obvious - the holiday season. I also had the urge to do more of what I really needed to be doing more of...being with my family. I kept up with reading a few blogs here and there but mainly I've haven't been online and I haven't been crafting/creating anything special. It's been a nice change of pace.

I wish to thank all the ladies that were in my ornament swap group. All the ornaments look great on our tree! I promise to post a picture on Flickr soon.

This will probably be my last post for this year so I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has visited my little corner of the blogsphere this year. I wish that you all have a wonderful holiday season, surrounded by your families and friends, and may the new year bring you all much joy and peace! See you in 2007!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been checking into your blog from time to time and have enjoyed it. Vickie

    ReplyDelete