WIP



So this is what I've been working on among other things. I can only give you a hint because one is not approved by the client yet and the other is a little something I'm still not sure will see the light of day (internet-wise). Frankly, I've been finding it easier these days to post about other people's work at Am Intrigued.

I've been swamped with work, little C has strep throat (looks like she's passed it on to me!) so she hasn't gone to school this week - she still cries when I drop her off, little D is doing great in school we'll see what the teacher says on Friday at parent/teacher conference, etc etc. Life just keeps moving along.

Just wanted to check in and say hi! I probably won't be posting for the rest of the week. Too much to do right now. Have a good one everyone!

PS - If you have time check out this blog. Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment