Illustrative know-how

In honor of today's announcement that Von Glitschka has launched his new site Illustration Class I've decided that today the post should be about how this illustrator is very inspiring to me. I know I will never reach his caliber but I can honestly say that seeing his work really makes me want to try harder. Although my style of illustration (my very amateur style that is!) is very different from his I enjoy learning about his process and the way he approaches projects. I've learned most of this through his posts at a design forum that I visit daily. If you have time you should also check out his other sites: Von Glitschka and Bad Design Kills.

If you read my other blog I apologize for the repeated post but I think that this is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment