All about priorities


Hope everyone had a good New Year's. Ours was very calm. We had to cancel our party this year because our little C got sick. She really needed some rest. So, the A Little Hut Jan 1st launch got postponed to January 16th. Family took obvious precedence. Can't wait to be live though!

Lately I've been putting a lot of pressure on myself to get things done as if someone where rushing me to do it. I've decided this year is going to be different. I will keep my priorities straight and go a little more with the flow of how our life is going. No rush. Get things done but not kill myself for no reason. A tired, grouchy mommy isn't a very good one at all.

Little D's birthday is coming up, I have a 3 day weekend business trip, I have a couple of websites in the production phase, I'm still working on A Little Hut, I'm doing the once a year purging around the house one room at a time, etc. Yes, my plate is full as usual but I'm trying to keep everything in order and I'm all about organization this year. I've never been at keeping a 'to do' list but I'm trying. My brain needs to download stuff and I've noticed that writing things down helps.

So it looks like I have resolutions after all.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are taking it easy. I hope you don't have to get up at 3am (as much) anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete