Happy Thanksgiving everyone!



I made this mirror for my daughter late last night when everyone was sleeping. I was craving to get my hands working on something and decided to turn my $3 Ikea mirror purchase into something for my little princess. I just used some acrylic paints and polymer clay. I want to work a little more on the whole thing. The girl doesn't look finished and the ground needs something too. We'll see.

Now my computer is really going to be on its way to Apple ....boo-hoo... won't be around for a while so no blogging, surfing, etc. etc. Going "internetless" cold turkey (no pun intended!) is going to be rough! I can use my husband's computer (it's a PC - no likey very much) but it doesn't feel the same as being on my own. I'm going to use the extra time to tackle my 'to do' list. I'm looking forward to getting a lot of it done.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! Like I said Thanksgiving is at our house this year so wish me luck! The house is looking pretty decent since I've been slaving away making it so this week. Now just have to start on the food and we'll be good to go. Stay safe and eat yummy things! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment